Saturday 18 June 2016

PaperArtsy Blog

Fabric Wallhanging

Hi there , today I am going to share with you a Wallhanging that I made using PaperArtsy stamps , paints and their new infusions . The entire piece is made of different pieces of fabric and lace sewn onto a large piece of backing fabric . All the decorated fabric was created using various stamps and mediums before being attached to the backing fabric .




I feel that although the Wallhanging looks finished it needs a little something extra ! However I haven't decided quite what it needs . Perhaps a fabric flower . When I have added any final touches I will put some more pictures on this blog to show you . In the meantime, if you want to find out more about  how I created the decorated fabrics and wallhanging please go to the PaperArtsy website -----PaperArtsy.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment