Sunday 16 July 2017

Creative Expressions Blog

Memories



Morning to all . Today's project for Creative Expressions is a large tag which I cut out of  Foundations Card . After I had finished decorating it I mounted it on black card to create a border .
The background is a random mix of Chalk Colour inks , Blue Lagoon , Toasted Rose and Misty Grey blended into each other .The next step was to stencil the Peacock Feather mask using a mixture of Decadent Oak and Silver Pearl Texture Pastes .
I completed the background by stamping leaves from Silhouette Garden .






The card on top of the tag was coloured with the same inks . I added a bit of interest by stencilling the Chicken Wire mask with grey ink . The dots were stamped in a grey ink using one of the Inspiring Edges set of stamps . The flowers from the Silhouette Garden set were stamped in black ink . 
I used the same dotty stamp which says memories to stamp and emboss the word onto black card .
The flowers were cut from black card using Perfect Peony complete Petal Die . Once cut I used the same mixture of Texture Paste thinly to colour the card . 



I added a bit of lace from my stash as shown before attaching the smaller piece of card to the tag . I cut a few leaves using the Olive Branch die to add to the design .
The pearl embellishments were from my CE stash .




A little ribbon adds some glamour !
Items used for this project include :--
Chalk Cloud Blending Inks , Blue Lagoon, Toasted Rose and Misty Grey .
That Special Touch Masks , Chicken Wire and Peacock Feathers.
Stamp Sets , Silhouette Garden and Inspiring Edges .
Texture Paste, Decadent Oak and Silver Pearl .
Dies by Sue Wilson, Olive Branch and Perfect Peony Complete Petals .
Foundation Card Black and White.
If you would like to see what other members of the DT have been doing please go to...........

Creative Expressions

No comments:

Post a Comment