Wednesday 11 October 2017

Creative Expressions Winter Tags


Tag 4 Little Angel.

Hi there , I'm back again with tag 4 . I've used a Little Angel from the Christmas Grab Bag which I've decorated and given a pretty skirt to . After all even angels want pretty skirts!


 

I've coloured the MDF Angel with several layers of Embossing Powder. Perfect Medium can be applied directly to the MDF and then emboss with two layers of silver powder and a final layer of Tropic Aqua Blaze. I treated the MDF Star in the same way , but applied Persian Sea Aurora first and silver last . Adding several layers of Embossing Powder like thief creates a smooth rich surface and by using more than one colour creates interesting effects .



The skirt is made from an old lace handkerchief that I cut a corner from . I gathered the long edge with a small running stitch and pulled it tight so  it fitted over the Angel . The corners can be tucked under the arms and then stick the skirt in place . A few tiny pearls hide the edge .


I stamped and embossed  , in silver , the Floral corners from the stamp set across the base of the tag . There is also a floral swag in this stamp set which I stamped and embossed twice across the top of the tag.


I used dimensional glue to attach the star and angel to the tag . The tag was completed by attaching pearls and roses as shown .
I think the little angel looks very happy in her new skirt ! 

Creative Expressions products used for this tag:- 
Creative Expressions Clear Stamps, Christmas Eve.
MDF. Christmas  Mega Grab Bag .
Cosmic Shimmer Embossing Powder, Persian Sea Aurora, Tropic Aqua Blaze and Detail Silver Shine .Self Adhesive Pearls Cream 8mm .
Silver Organza Ribbon Roses .

If you would like to see what other members of the CE DT are doing please look at  Creative Expressions


No comments:

Post a Comment