Wednesday 10 January 2018

Creative Expressions

A card with some happy Toadstools .

Hi there , today I am going to share a pretty card with you . It only uses two stamps and some lovely Irridescent watercolour paints .


Before I start I'll just list the Creative Expressions products I used . 
Stamps , Woodware Clear Singles , Three Toadstools and Countryside Stems. .
Cosmic Shimmer Irridescent Watercolour Palette of your choice and 
Foundations Card Coconut White and Gold Mirror .
You can use any of the Watercolour palettes that you have or other colouring mediums . As I tend to mix my colours they are never the same as the original palette! 


I stamped the Three Toadstools with Archival Black ink to avoid smugging when watercolouring . I also stamped it onto some paper and cut the design out to act as a mask .
I used some of the stems to add some more depth to the design . You can see where the extra stamps have gone onto the mask and not the design .


So here is the final result .


I used the same stems to stamp randomly around the edge of a larger piece of card which will act as a border for the  main design .
After this I coloured the design with the Irridescent Watercolour paints before assembling the card in layers as shown .
The quote is from the Toadstools stamp set and is embossed with gold powder.


I think this is a happy gentle card that could be used for lots of occasions. 
If you want to see what other members of the CE design team are doing please go to 

No comments:

Post a Comment