Wednesday 28 February 2018

Creative Expressions

New Stamps and some Inspirations .

Hi there , after giving you a little taste of my new stamps from Creative Expressions last week , I thought that I would show you some finished cards over the next few days .
All the cards were created using the new sets of stamps that I designed for the nice people at Creative Expressions. They are all hand drawn .
I'm not going to give long descriptions of how they were made , just show them to you as inspiration for what you could do with the stamps .

Firstly , Creative Expressions Clear Stamp Set , Waterlily , CEC885.

















Secondly , Creative Expressions Stamps , Mixed Posy , CEC889 .











I hope you like these and  maybe want to have a go with these new stamps .
Over the next few days I'll share some more designs with you .

If you would like to see what other members of the DT are doing go to Creative Expressions

No comments:

Post a Comment