Wednesday 28 March 2018

Follow you Dreams

A little mixed media .

Hello , I'm back again today with a piece of mixed media showing how some of my new stamps from Creative Expressions can be used within a frame .
The flowers are from the clear stamp set Columbine, CEC886  and the little flowers on the internal frame and the quotes are from the clear stamp set. Bouquet , CEC884 .


I've used a Tim aHoltz stencil with texture Paste to create the raised areas on the frame and added lots of flowers from my stash .
To create a slightly distressed effect I've used Distress ink over everything , this tones all the colours together . I've even brushed it over the whit flowers .

I've included lots of pictures so you can see all the areas of the frame !


Finally I added some metal bits and pieces .


I think this shows how mixed media can be used , not in the way that most of us expect , but to make something pretty and floral !
Back soon .

No comments:

Post a Comment