Saturday 10 March 2018

PaperArtsy

A little bit of Whimsey and The Cats Meow .

Hi there to everyone , today I am sharing some photos of my most recent project for the PaperArtsy blog .


These are some fun pieces that I created using some stamps from The Cats Meow range that PaperArtsy make . I chose two sets , Cat and Cheese . This is because I have three cats and one of them is a cheeky ginger cat . This image reminds me of him ! 


The colours in the background are all PaperArtsy Chalk paints , Bora Bora  , Tango , Autumn Fire and Jade . I've used the same colours throughout all the projects so that they all tone together .


I wanted the mouse to face the other way so he could hold the notice . To do this I stamped him onto tissue paper and reversed the image before attaching it to white card with Matt Glaze .


The other two projects used the same background, which was painted onto a bigger piece of mount board than I needed for the main project .


All the designs , Cat , Mouse , Cheese etc were stamped onto white card and painted before cutting them out . The mice were painted using Lake Wanaka and Antarctic .


I had great fun with these stamps , they are so cheeky and there are lots of images included in the sets of stamps .
If you would like to see what other designers on the PaperArtsy blog are doing please go to PaperArtsy

No comments:

Post a Comment